2017 ARTICLE IV CONSULTATION—PRESS RELEASE; STAFF REPORT; AND STATEMENT BY THE EXECUTIVE
DIRECTOR FOR ARGENTINA
Under Article IV of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions
with members, usually every year. In the context of the 2017 Article IV consultation with
Argentina, the following documents have been released and are included in this package:
• A Press Release summarizing the views of the Executive Board as expressed during its
December 18, 2017 consideration of the staff report that concluded the Article IV
consultation with Argentina.
• The Staff Report prepared by a staff team of the IMF for the Executive Board’s
consideration on December 18, 2017, following discussions that ended on
November 10, 2017, with the officials of Argentina on economic developments and
policies. Based on information available at the time of these discussions, the staff
report was completed on December 1, 2017.
• An Informational Annex prepared by the IMF staff.
• A Debt Sustainability Analysis prepared by the staff of the IMF.
• A Staff Statement updating information on recent developments.
• A Statement by the Executive Director for Argentina.
The documents listed below have been or will be separately released.